Wednesday, May 11, 2011

That's right

You fucking want me. And you're eating me with your eyes, and quietly uttering curses to describe how hot I am right now. And you know what? I have my lelo, and my lube, and I'm going to be just fine. Because once I resolve to do something, I can motherfucking do it. It helps, when sex is involved, to not be drunk around the object of my desire. Luckily, I have never been intoxicated around him, and the chances of being so are pretty slim. I still want to fuck him one last time, but I can wait. And you know what? Don't even need to talk to him about things anymore. Why? Because everything is as it was, but without me wanting to rip his clothes off every time I see him, because I've decided that I'm not conducting myself in that manner anymore. I have a fuckload of willpower and I had been neglecting it for months. I knew I could do it. I have always had the power. I just chose to ignore it.

Ahahaha who am I kidding? I still want to fuck him. A lot. But I can keep it in my pants. And it'll be tough some days, but I can totally fucking do this. I'm a strong bitch. And I don't give myself enough credit for how strong I am.

But seriously, he wants to rip my clothes off.

Also! I had a driving lesson on Sunday! Excite! Toula is an amazing teacher. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment