Monday, October 24, 2011

Baking desires.

I want to make these. http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/09/01/triple-chocolate-oreo-chunk-cookies/

They look yum.

Looking at pictures of baking is better for my bank account than online shopping.

Also this http://kathiecooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/blueberry-breakfast-cake.html

I think, when I have my 5 days off, I'm gonna bake me some things. Hells yes.

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2009/06/11/your-top-10-favorite-cookies-and-readers-choice-pick-a-cookie/

The brown eyed baker blog person has some sweet recipes. And also, doesn't use pre prepared packety stuff which you can only find in America. I think that's the part that rocks my socks the most. Cos damn I hate it when those bitches are like

1 packet cake mix
2 cans cherry pie filling
1 can marshmellow blah blah blah
list of many things that do not exist in this country, also, I'm not a big fan of pre processed things if I can avoid them...

What is "yellow cake"? Is it just a basic cake? Is it? YELLOW IS NOT A FLAVOUR. The yellow pages tried to tell me otherwise, but I never tasted what they thought "yellow" tastes like, so, whatever.

Gosh.

In other news, I'm at work and it's Labour Day. I'm getting paid(effectively) 3 times what I would make on a normal day. This excited me deeply. Also, I only have 7 more days of work until my 5 day weekend

I just ate half a mixed vege burger from the kebab shop. So good. So full.

I'm gonna watch Mad Men now. Because, well, no one can stop me, and I want to watch it. (I'm not sposed to be watching movies and stuff at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment