Friday, March 2, 2012

A good week

So. This week has been pretty good.

It started with being told to send my CV through to my new potential boss so she could check it before she sent it off.

And then, my mum got engaged, which is pretty cool.

I got to hang out with some people I'd been a bit distant from, and it was nice.

I got told that I was the only person who applied for the job I was going for, and so therefore, unless I have a complete spaz, the interview is only a formality, and I have it. And I'll be starting in the next couple of weeks. This is exciting. Something new. Awesome times.

I got exciting mail. A MASSIVE box of condoms. XL Shields in fact. They're a whole 4mm bigger than your standard durex. And, I got clothes. I own a tiger t-shirt again, which is very exciting. And wetlook. And a very practical for work dress which can become cleavage-tastic.

Tomorrow, I'm going to make this http://sweettwistoffate.blogspot.co.nz/2011/05/no-flour-no-problem-craggy-chocolate.html And then put raspberries in it. Fuck yeah! I'm going to have to improvise slightly in terms of utensils. It will work.

I think I'm subconsciously trying to prove myself to be sweet sweet girlfriend material. But you know what? I am.

I also get to get laid tomorrow. Which is always awesome. I'm loving the consistent, awesome sex. And so regular. Once a week! Oooh la la!

And I'm wearing motherfucking moustache earrings. Fuck yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment