Monday, May 7, 2012

Ah, the blogtuary(sanctuary - I didn't know if you'd get that one...).

Things really mustn't be going my way. I'm feeling anxious. There are some things at work that I haven't done that I should have already. And the whole boyf situation.

I just, I dunno. I'm seeing him tomorrow. I guess I'll see how things go and take whatever action is needed from there.

I've started smoking again too. I mean, I never completely stopped, because I'd smoke when I got drunk, but now there's smoking at home cos the flatmate is away and I don't have to worry about getting caught.

Hit a rut. Big time.

Gosh. Thought I'd collected my shit, but it would appear, no, no I have not.

I feel kind of sad, but not. Like, I'll have time to see people again because I've really been a bit shit in that department lately. I've already decided, haven't I.

I just, there's a sassy beast inside of me and she's getting restless, and I can't stop her from getting out and it's better to stop things now than to let them go on as if nothing is wrong, because it is. Clearly. Or else I wouldn't be writing this.

It's time to brush my teeth and go to bed.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment