Sunday, September 11, 2011

Forgotten Red Flag

Holy shit.

I'd forgotten this part.

I think because it makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it so I'd kinda pushed it to the back of my mind because I couldn't vocalise it to anyone else because it's just so freaking absurd.

So, he was dating a girl. In Wellington(he must move super quick because he's only been here two months). He saw me at Southern Cross and pretty much decided he must have me. So he talked to me, and when he found out that I had given him my real number, he ditched the girlfriend.

This weirds me out. I mean, I'm amazing, don't get me wrong, but it still seems ridiculous. I guess at least he's not a cheater. But seriously? Who does that? We only talked for maybe 15 minutes, and as soon as I text back he goes off and breaks up with his girlfriend. That's weird right? That's not standard practice. Is it?

Yeah. I'm gonna go to this party, see how it goes, probably won't be seeing him again at this stage. Too many disconcerting factors...

No comments:

Post a Comment