Friday, February 10, 2012

Trouble expert.

That's me.

Shit.

But AWESOME SHIT.

Because tonight, I'm going out to have drinks with the American. The one who's got clingy and tried to change me. And I said "Fuck you! You can't change me, bitch!" and he stopped talking to me for a while, and then the other day, he sends me an email being like "I went to Dunedin on my holiday. I imagine it was pretty shit"(I'm paraphrasing the shit out of conversations cos I only have 10 mins till I'm leaving work.

Anyway, I was like, yep, pretty shit, how you doing? And then he was like I'm okay, we should have a catch up drink. And so, tonight, I'm going to have a drink with him. Probably two. At foxglove. Cocktails. Yum.

And then, this is the kicker. The part that cracks me up. SO MUCH.

I'm getting my new man friend to come and collect me. And when I say I'm getting him to come, I mean, he wanted to pick me up because it's not safe for a lady like myself to be roaming the streets on my own. Not actually, but kind of yes. So, I'm having drinks at Foxglove with a man who is scrawny and needy last I checked, and then being met by another man who is preeeetty much the opposite. He's a giant compared to me(and the American). I don't think I even quite make it to his shoulders. He's a big, manly man. And I love it.

It's going to be interesting. I haven't figured out how I'm going to make this transition. Do I say I'm going to meet my friend who's walking the same way after he finishes work? Do I tell him he's my new "love interest" and know that I'll be writing off any chances for future tasty times and fancy feasts? I don't think I'd mind that.

I'm looking forward to the walk home though. I'll be mildly intoxicated. I'm going to try and make him carry me home. Because...why not?

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I GET TO HAVE SEXY TIMES TONIGHT! With someone who's a total gentleman, considerate, open, a good fuck, and hasn't disappointed me once. And he totally appreciates my body. Like, all of it. Loves it.

Drinky times!

No comments:

Post a Comment