Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm exciting.


I've been craaaaaaaazy this weekend. LOLOLOL not at all. I've been doin nothin. Nothin but cleaning. Cleanin my house. Eatin some things. Trying to remember what I did on Friday...wait. I played the Game of Life. It didn't go very well.


I started by going to college(yes, I'm talking about the game), I graduated as a doctor, sweeeeet, and then, I had twins, I didn't land on pay day for ages, people kept suing me, bought myself a shitty motor home(it was all I could afford), and thwen I lost my job, and I became a pro athlete, which paid okay, but you know, the lifestyle, it takes it's toll on the bank account. Especially when people keep suing you all the time and you need to buy your expensive luxury vehicles and life just keeps on shitting in your lap. I tried to drive my foreign sports car(I couldn't afford it, but you know, the lifestyle, living outside my means, yeah! Whoooo!) with my husband and twin boys off a cliff. I wasn't allowed to apparently. I may have become quite sulky around this period of the game, and, admittedly, a little angry. That's what happens when you're a doctor who loses their liscence because they're running a meth lab out of their motor home and then turns pro athlete but continues to abuse prescription medication and uses steroids. The roids make you angry. And shrink your junk. I don't have any junk to shrink though so it's okay.


Yesterday I cleaned my hovel. I spent a lot of time putting it off. Because I didn't want to clean. I was annoyed also because the weather was shit and it was my one day off and I wanted to crank through my washing. I washed my sheets. That was as far as I got. With my washing that is. I mopped the floors to perfection. PERFECTION! Honestly, I moved shit around(fridge, oven) and cleaned under them and they were horrific before I came along, and I cleaned all down the side of the oven and then fridge and you could see it sparkle and it was beautiful . So amazing. The landlord said our kitchen was messy. WHAT? WHERE?! I HATE YOU LANDLORD! YOU CAN SUCK MY BIG JUICY BALLS. Yeah. That's exactly how I feel about it.

So, I'm working today. In the call centre. It is Sunday after all. I can't even get onto the 6th floor right now. It being the weekend and all. I wish I could get on the 6th floor. My poor apple. It must be lonely. I want to eat it. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM I love you my apple princess. I wish I was drunk. All I've drunk this weekend is 2 beers. That's it. Making a stab at the stopping smoking again. Crap. I just want to keep doing it, but I don't at the same time. It's so frustrating. Ah addiction. I feel stink scabbing either way. Need to sort it.

I just feel like saying things, and then reiterating it in CAPS. See? SEE?! I feel like it really makes a statement.

GUESS WHO GOT LAID ON FRIDAY?! Yeah, that's right, it was me. I can't talk about it in depth now though. Because that would be inappropriate for the work place. I'm thinking about starting an erotic blog. I really think I might. I don't even need to have real experiences to write about, because my imagination is filthy enough to write hundreds of blogs. They might become repetitive. I'll try not to let them get that way. Also, I already have so many things to write about. Do you think emotional analysis would be okay in it? Like, "he looked troubled, something was clearly bothering him as he..." Is that okay? IS IT?! I don't know. But I think it's necessary. So necessary. And yes, that is a reference to Fridays sex. So troubled. I will have words. I need to. Mostly just cos. I think...I don't know. I need to pee. I probably should post this before I go due to the people in the room presently.

Just so you know, things are getting better. I still have bad days, but they're getting better. Much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment