Sunday, November 21, 2010

Say Yes

That's what the love heart candy I just eated said. I'm fully aware eated isn't a word, but I'm going to use it anyway. Because I want to. I contemplated not using it as my title, and using the next candy instead, but it saId "Keep Cool". I'll keep you updated on what the candy is telling my throughout this blog, however long this particular blog may last. I've already lost the ability to hold conversations with people, so who knows. I should just read things. But I can't be bothered. Well, I kind of can, but I can't at the same time. You know?

I'm at work(of course). I've had about 4 hours of sleep "I LOVE YOU"*. I can't form words properly anymore. I might be ever so slightly hung over. LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD. Don't worry, I have tomorrow off. As long as I get to bed at a reasonable time, everything will be okay. My boobs look pretty good. It hasn't gone unnoticed. I'm also wearing a tiny skirt. It's so little. I quite enjoy it. I do roll over the top of the skirt(it doesn't make it sit any higher, I just fit it funny otherwise). "DEAR ONE"* Ow. My head just started hurting. "I SURRENDER"*That's a great one. I just wish to state, that I'm not eating my candy ridiculously fast, I just keep doing other things because my attention span is tiny. And every time I get a call it interrupts my typing(a window pops up and "JUST YOU"* and it stops me from typing) I also keep getting distracted by the sound of his voice. It's so distracting. For me. All the time. Especially right now. He went down on me before. It was magical. MAGICAL. EAT IT. IT TASTES LIKE CANDY! It doesn't. I don't think it does. I could be wrong. There could be genital flavoured candy. Imagine that! Crazy!

I'm totally entertaining myself waaaaaay too much right now. My typing isn't quite as smooth as it normally is. I blame the sleep thing. Probs doesn't help that I didn't get a proper sleep on Friday night either. Because drinking was more fun. I could have gotten 6 hours sleep last night also, if not for the lure of a delicious beverage. So so so tasty. Tasty isn't the right word. But it kind of is. Because, mmmmmmmm, but not because of flavour necessarily, but more for the feeeeling. I really want to have a good boogy. I really wanted to last night. But I didn't. Ooooh, last night. I'ma write about that!

So, I was helping T-Bag with stage manager duties for the Gangsters Ball. It was pretty rad. Made me want to do burlesque. And wear AMAZING nipple pasties. I actually saw some of the most amazing nipple pasties ever. They were beautiful, black, rose design ones, that went up from the nipple and were super pretty. I want. And they were hot(the ladies). So hot. And now I want to do it. Because while they all had pretty stunning bodies, and often had amazing arses, there was a real lack in the breast department. So I figure doing burlesque will make my butt more fabulous, and give me some sweet absicle definition(I've really lost motivation with that but I think I did some SWEET ab exercise drinking in bed cos daaaaamn they hurt), and I'll get to wear pretty costumes. I don't know if I have the performer thing though. I don't know that I could do it. And if I'm going to go crazies and spend that much money on fancy underwear, people better be seein it. Otherwise, what's the point? "ONLY YOU"* So anyway, I went along, helped out, made friends with the drag queen, strutted around in my pretty dress, and....yep. Got ladies water...fetched them from the dressing room from time to time. Exciting times! It was actually really cool. Because I wouldn't have gone otherwise, but it meant that I got to see the performances. And I got to look pretty.

AND DRANK. I Drank too. It was rad. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay and party with T-Bag. But I knew better. Although, didn't make it home until 2."OH BOY"*(that's a goodun, but not quite as amazing as the "GRANNY P" one I got in the last packet.)"BE MINE"* I love their slight fizzyness.

Work is super quiet right now. It was busy first thing in the morning, but it reeeeeeeally slowed down after 9. I've only taken 30 calls in the last 3 hours. That's not very many. Lucky I've had other things to entertain me...Is that sex I can smell? Hmmm. I think I'm just imagining it. And it would be sex, just his smell. Nom his smell. "GROW UP"*"WOW* And that's the end of the packet. And the end of todays blog. In case you didn't guess, everything with an asterix is what the candy said. GUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment