Monday, January 31, 2011

The Great Ball of Pubis

Herrow!



I am staying true to my word. Oh shiz, just remembered I haven't emailed back a very special lady. I'll do that after!



So this weekend right. Went to a circus themed 21st. I did, in true me style, wear underwear, suspender belt and stockings, heels, and a blue(see through) dress with tassles. So effectively, I was in my underwear, with a thin veil of modesty. I wasn't fooling anyone. I was a circus sluz and I loved it. I gave a lappy. It was well recieved even though he doesn't enjoy the flesh of the woman folk. I got relatively drunk, did a booty dance or two, jiggled my titties, and did general me things. And got fed breakfast in the morning.



And then, THEN(it made it more dramatic right?), I had a 60th to attend. (Just so you know, multitasking to the max presently, so I might randomly trail off on unknown paths from time to time). OMG I CAN'T STAY FOCUSED. I keep jumping all over the place. I'm pretty sure there were multiple hours between warning of trailing off and actually typing this portion. It's because I'm doing work. I'm actually doing work. Sometimes. I've been doing a lot of procrastination too. I'm coming back to the 60th p.s. I'll probably do it in a new paragraph though because this one is filled with babble about my procrastinating. Fuck yeah!

P.S. I wrote this 3 days ago. Sorry. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment