Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's been a long time coming

Hey yo

I haven't written in ages. Because I've been a busy, busy lady. SO BUSY. SO MUCH STRESS! OMG THE FUCKING STRESS OF IT ALL. Seriously. There's been a lot going on lately. A house. I need a house. Hopefully, I will have a house by the end of today. I MIST! Typo but I like it. But seriously, just got a call about this sweet lil house on Boston Terrace, and I just need the approval of the other two, and we can sign the lease. And move in on the 11th, which is kinda the outter limit for acceptable dates, but at the same time, so worth it. I won't have to catch buses anymore. IT WILL ROCK.

I have a plethora of half drunk beverages on my desk. Okay. I exagerate. I have a bottle of water, a bottle of red bull I just cracked open, and a cup of tea that's been two thirds drunk, but was made over 2 hours ago. NOM.

OMG I HAVE A HOUSE! On Boston Tce. This blog has taken me all day to write and I've written barely anything. I've been too occupied with houses. And organising my future flatties. And giving and recieving sweet sweet oral. Today has been good. I was a bit emo yesterday, feeling downtrodden and losing hope. But now, I just got offered a second house, the man I've been pining for for weeks made out with me, ate my puss, and recieved oral himself. May have played, ever so slightly, with his ass(no penetration).

I LOVE TODAY!

I'm going to blog properly tomorrow. When things have kind of settled a tiny bit. Or maybe they won't have. I will though. Before I go away for 4 days. TO BDO! This week should, in theory, rock my socks so hard. It's already starting to shape up very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment