Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm only happy when it rains.

That's a lie. A blatant, outright lie. I love the sun. But today, it's sunny, and I'm still feeling sad. I'm not really sure why. Maybe because...no, I don't know why. I'm just so bored I could chew my own arm off. No, not my arm, I need that for the typing. Unless someone wants to buy me one of those things where you just talk and the computer figures out what you're saying and turns it into text. I think that could bother some of my coworkers.

I'm only happy when it's complicated.

I think, my problem, is that I want to have sex, with just one person, and that person is going away on Saturday, and I don't know that I'll be getting to have sex with him before he goes. And the fact of the matter is that I have a huge crush on him, and I don't know that he reciprocates this feeling, but I think he likes me, and I know he has issues. SO MANY ISSUES. One day, I'll meet someone who doesn't have hang ups. Wait wait wait. The longer I wait the more likely people are to have issues right? Because they can be something that really accumulates over time. But, in saying that, maybe they might be learning how to deal with, and move on past their issues.

And though I know you can't appreciate it.

Because my shit, it's pretty minor. On the scale of things. Pretty fucking minor.

Okay. Stopping this. Mostly because the rest of the lines to the song don't fit with anything I wish to moan about.

I think, actually, can't really be bothered writing anymore. I'M JUST SO BORED.

There is officially no work to do. None. I could go up to the call centre. Don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment