Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dinner and a Movie.

SO.





I thought I should blog. Because, I can't be bothered doing my assignment. Because...it sucks balls. I mean, seriously, it sucks real hard. I hate it. I also hate the entire course, with it's course material written by racist chimpanzees, and incomplete assignment questions, and...ugh, it's just shitty.





So I'm blogging. Also, GUESS WHAT?! I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW NIGHT. I'm gonna call him...A. We're going to eat some things and then go to a movie - we're gonna watch The Guard at Paramount. I met him at a soiree last Saturday (yes, I did use that word), and I may have gone home with him...there were some minor alcohol related complications, so we're gonna try again. He's an architecture student, last year of his...masters? Something...post grad...? It's to do with architecture, and he's doing his final year. He's also 22. And I think he's kinda cute. And sweet. And smart, which is also quite excellent.





AND THEN!!!! I have another date on Monday. With another guy. YES! THAT IS CORRECT! I'm well chuffed.





I'm going to talk about the rest of the things I'm going to do this weekend first though, before I return to the talk of date #2.





Saturday night, I'm going to the fetish ball. I'll post a picture of my outfit maybe before I go out or perhaps the next day or something. I'm going to wear my corset, black ruffly undies, and stockings...maybe...I'm not sure if I'll wear the nude with black back seams or red back seams. I haven't decided. And the riding crop is coming to party too. I got heel grips for my shoes so I can wear them without having to walk REALLY awkwardly, trying to keep my feet inside my heels. I wish I could wear the red ones. I can't walk in them. It wouldn't be practical at all. But I love them.





And then, on Sunday, I'm going out for dinner with the family. Not my father. I should probably make some form of contact with him soon though I suppose. Because It's fathers day, and, you know, I guess it's what I'm sposed to do. It's not like he's tried to contact me at all in the past...almost 6 months. But I guess I should. I've actually avoided him in the street. But anyway, it's the baby bro's birthing day, so we'll go out for dinner and he's inviting some friends(I like them so I'm happy!)





And then on MONDAY. So, date number two.
26/08/2011: (I started writing this yesterday and then got sidetracked by actually doing my job).

Okay, so, continuing what I was saying about date number two. Ummm, talked to him via the emails a little bit more today, and this is where we're going http://www.arbitrageur.co.nz/page/home.aspx

I don't understand at least half of what the menu says. I'm contemplating just sitting with google images and the menu and typing in all the things I don't know. He's mid to late 30's(this is based on my quiet investigative work and looking at his education history...). I'm a creeper. What can I say? I don't doubt he's already looked for me on the internets. Because that is unfortunately, the time that we're living in. (He doesn't have fb by the way, I already tried to find him...). T-bag thinks he's creepy. I think that's mostly because he isn't in his 20's. Sometimes I forget she's so young, and then other times it seems so blindingly obvious. And anyway, even if he does turn out to be creepy, or it's weird, or whatever, I'll still get to eat some tasty cheese, and drink some wine, and maybe even have snail and chorizo risotto.

I'ma go now. I think. I could ramble for hours I'm sure. Oh, and just so you know, I fail at paying phone bills, so therefore, I do not have the internets at home at the moment. Probably until Monday, hopefully not any later...Procrastination is a terrible thing. But, with no internet, it should make it easier to stay on task with my assignment which I intend on completing tomorrow while I am not hung over and still have some form of brain power available.

I'll let you know how date #1 goes on Monday. And then #2 on Tuesday.


XOXO (I SO WANT TO WRITE GOSSIP GOAT)


1 comment: