Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Do you have that person/people who facebook chat you, on very, VERY rare occassions, and all that pops into your head is "this dude is only talking to me, because he wants to fuck me". I have this happen on a semi regular basis. Some of them are upfront about it, others pretend like it's not a thing they're quietly hoping to achieve.

I feel jaded. God.

So, just had a chat with the boss man. May have made things VERY awkward. It was a talk about work. And what it holds for me. Because one of my other coworkers got the assistant teamleader job. But I didn't apply for it, because I don't want to work late shifts Tuesday - Saturday because that would mean no more dancing, and I fucking love that shit. Yep. But anyway, I cried. And it made things REALLY AWKWARD. And he was like "oooooh no, what did I do, did I say something? What did I do?" and I just couldn't even explain it and he looked really concerned and that probably didn't help the tears and gah. Oh, he said that I would have been his first choice, but figured the hours, combined with minimal payrise wasn't really worthwhile. It means however that means that I lose the few extra tasks that I get like checking the timesheets and complaints and things like that. So pretty much, I'll be cut down to gay ass timetable reading with some occassional proffing for marketing and then total mobility talking to old people shit.

Oh, I'll get to do other things too without any glory.


Shit mate.

Got a haircut yesterday. I now have a small undercut kinda bit at the back. Feels like a fucking dream. Beautiful. Not so sure about the fringe. It kind of sits really far on the left side.A little biebish. And I don't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment