Friday, December 2, 2011

I

I think it's time for a blog.

It's been a while. Quite some time in fact.

Many things have changed.

I'm not sure that they really have.

I'm still feeling frustrated about a lot of things.

Someone who I thought had lost interest, for one reason or another(all purely speculation of course), has, for some reason, become interested again. I don't think it's anything I've done. I think it's just him.

And damn, I want him so bad. I always do. When he seemed to have lost interest it was easy to ignore it, and make inappropriate and personal jokes, and it was fine, it was a thing that wasn't going to happen. And now, now that the flirting has begun again, he fills my mind once more. With lust and desire. I want to make out with him. I want to do things I know I shouldn't. But...I WANT TO DAMMIT.

I'm not going to write anymore now in case I hit some sweet tangent and then have to end it prematurely because I finish work in 24 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment