Friday, December 30, 2011

I was going to write a blog. No, record one. A video one. It was going to be amazing.

Then I got high. And then, mid conversation with myself, my thoughts returned to being internal, rather than external blabber. I continued the conversation in my head, as I glazed over thinking about work and how frustrated I am with the lack of recognition for the fact that I've been doing a fuckload more than is required of me in terms of my job description, and barely even managing a thank you, although boss lady did tell me she apprecited, which is good because her word is worth more than his.

I'm on holiday now though. It's beautiful. Just knowing that being up at 11 shouldn't make tomorrow torture due to lack of sleep. I want a cigarette. And some water. I've eaten chocolate. More than I should have. Delicious little bars of chocolate. Favourites. I think miniature things taste better. Like mini cheese burgers. Fuck yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment