Saturday, September 25, 2010

I should be sleeping.

But I'm not. I'm at work. Blogging. With cramps. I have cramps. I feel like general not so awesome to be perfectly honest. And I really want to sleep. Maybe I'll get in a nap before people turn up tonight. If the party at my house is still happening. I'm unsure if it is or it isn't, I'm just assuming that it is. And I better not get asked to do cleaning before the party because I need a nap or I'm gonna be a super cranky PMS monster and I don't think I have a costume for that but I'm sure I can improvise. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE CRANKY POWERS.

I really like writing things in caps. It makes them look so much more serious. Like, take me seriously or I'll beat you up. Yeah, I'm totes on the rag. I'm not normally this aggressive. I'm sure I'm not. Maybe I am in my blog...I don't know.

So, Thursday, he still wants me. I think he's torn about this fact. Because he wants me, but he doesn't trust me. Because I said something(fuck knows what) and F told him that I said something. I have no idea what it is that I said. But now I'm being treated by her like I'm a spy, and cool, I totally was being a spy, but she doesn't need to make digs at "no one in particular" a la moi.

I know he still wants me, because...he looked at me, and then my legs, and back up at my face, and I smiled at him, and shrugged my shoulders. He then responded with a shoulder shrug also. And then texted me and said "yes I was checking out your legs". I'm going to reclaim my power. I just wanted him so badly, all the time before, and I just wanted him to touch me and want me as much as I wanted him. I knew I was giving him too much power. FUck him for kissing me in the street before I left. That was way too hot. Anyway. I'm not gonna fall over myself trying to get in his pants. I still want in his pants. I can ignore it.

I was going to write something else...I'm gonna think on that one for a bit...maybe urinate, see if I come up with something else. I haven't. I'll write another blog later if it comes to it. I don't think I will, but I could. It's not impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment