Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yeah...

Just in case you haven't figured it out, telling someone you need to talk to them is possibly the best way to make them have a massive freak out. Surefire. Even if you say "it's nothing bad I promise."

This is what went down. (Blue is for boys)

"Whats the matter?"
"Nothing, I just to talk to you about something"
"About what? Please tell me."
"Just where I'm at with some stuff"
"Tell me. What have I done wrong now."
"Such as what?'
"You haven't done anything wrong."
"You're not pregnant are you?"
"Oh dear god you are"
"No. I'm not pregnant. I haven't slept with anyone but you in a very long time, and I'm on the pill. It's nothing bad, really."
"Now I'm worried"
"You don't have to be worried, it's okay, everything is fine, I'm sorry that I've made you panic about nothing."
"Ok. We can speak sometime next week if that is okay with you"
"Yes, that would be good. Don't stress, it really isn't anything bad. Cross my heart and hope to die, nothing bad."
"I have had an anxiety attack now."
"I'm really sorry. Everything is okay I promise."

I would just like to say for the majority of this conversation, I was taking calls, so I couldn't really answer questions immediately, hence the pregnancy freak out.

Learning. I'm still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment