Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fatally bored.

I'M SO BORED.

I don't have things to look at on the internets. Its pretty shithouse. I'm so bored. Too bored to even type correctly anymore. Blah blah blah things and stuff.

You know what's super lame? Rash attack. Mystery freakin rash attack. IT'S NOT FAIR. So, in order to attempt to overthrow the rash attack, I'm drinking water. Lots of water. I've drunk damn close to 2 litres already. It's only 1:05 pm. I've been at work since 8:30am. I'm here until 6pm. It's a long day. A long, rashy day. Awesome. And then after work, I'm going to watch Outrageous with my lady friends. Which is awesome. I need my time with my ladies. Wait. All my friends are ladies. Or brothers. Brothers may as well be ladies. Except I try not to share as much information with them. Well, with Matty. I try and sensor things. I feel like he's been rather desenstised over time though.

I'm hungry. Probably because my stomach is filled with water. WATER. Waterful water. Wonderful waterful waster. I feel hyperactive. Even though I haven't had any sugar. Mostly just water. I'm posting this now. Because I'm going to go and have lunch. Because I need something in my stomach other than water. Maybe some fruit. I thin kI need something more solid than just fruit. Maybe...almonds. And...yeah, that's all I got. I'll see if I can come up with anything better when I'm at the supermarket.


Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment