Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All I want to do is nurture you.

Maybe it's time I had a bleed. Lame. He hurt his back. Pinched a nerve or somethin, but did a real good job at it. He looks like a cripple when he tries to move. He is a cripple really. For the time being at least. He isn't fucking fit. I wish he was. Goddamn. I am like a ball of pent up sexual energy and I'm slightly worried about where I'm going to explode. I could just take advantage of him. It's not like he'd be able to run away... He's just struggling to do EVERYTHING, and I really want to help him, because of that whole maternal thing that pulses through my veins. Oh wait, those are lady hormones. My lady hormones want to take him in my arms and cuddle him and do everything for him. It was actually painful watching him try to put his stuff in his bag to leave. I took his cup out to the kitchen before, I practically had to fight him to take it even though I was going anyway. I told him "Just because you can do something on your own doesn't mean you have to." I said I can come in earlier in the morning if he needs me to also. Because today they were a person down, and the call stats received a thrashing. AND I'M A TEAM PLAYER! And an A grade brown-noser. I'm not really brown nosing. I just like him. And I would do...well, almost anything for him. But I actually am an awesome team member. It's not like I wasn't the same when I worked at the hotel. I was going to say the supermarket, but it wasn't really required. Here I just enjoy it more because I get some sweet eye candy. And I get paid overtime. Which in turn buys me pretty things. Okay. I'm gonna go. I haven't written shit in about 2 hours, and well, there's only 1.5 to go and I'm pretty sure I can find things to entertain myself with until then. Damn I need some sexy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment