Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crampy times

I hurt real bad. Cramping hard. I say bad, but I know that mine is nothing compared to some of the uterine joys that some of my friends have.

So, I find out, shortly after arriving, that I will be taking calls with my new arch nemesis from downstairs. I don't even know her. I just know that I want to hate her, and you know what? I really feel like indulging myself at the moment. Maybe we'll form a close bond while working together. It does appear I will be working with her at least from time to time, probably have to help next week because Sara is doing jury duty, even though she's SOOOOOO busy. That so was sarcastic. Just so you know. I quietly hope that she likes ladies, and I can fuck her, and I can be like "Yeah, that's right boys, I fucked her, and you haven't" and I...yeah. Fuck. I'm just so hormonal. I actually want to hunt down women that I view as competition and rip them to shreds. I have a problem. I'm aware of said problem. That doesn't make it okay.

I just want to fuck and hide in bed with someone nice and snuggly and who will say nice things to me and make me feel super special and...yep. Maybe make me food too. I would like that. Boys don't make me meals very often. Not since Dan. Psh. Haven't even had a boyfriend since him. Shit. Sad state of affairs for me.

I;m starting to get worried about wrinkles. I'm turning into an old lady. Aw man. I should start having babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment