Sunday, July 31, 2011

The ship is totally sailing without me. It's all I can feel at the moment. Oh, let down by a guy today. What a surprise. And I don't say that without sadness, because how fucking original. Someone says they want to do something with me, and then just before it's supposed to happen, I get bailed on. I was optimistic for this one, but I guess I should just give up on it.

In other news, I'm seriously thinking about making "Boys suck candy" It could be super delicious, and would be perfect for all those times you get let down by men. Also, I feel like lesbians would probably enjoy it. I would keep a pack or two for special occassions like Valentines Day, probably birthdays and any other special occassion that they like to let you down on.

Am I bitter? No. No I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment