Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fancy Seeing You Here

Oh Hai!

So, I haven't written anything in a while. I'm not even entirely sure what I last blogged about. Probably angry things. I was very angry. I think I'm past the angry now. There's still a bit stashed away, but it's much more healthy. I'm not more healthy though. Which is a shame. I have a cold. I hope it has exited the building by the time I fly out of this country. IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! HOLY SHIT! I"M FREAKLKOIN OUT! I can't speak Japanese. I'm going to spend my entire day at work on Sunday, when not looking across the room flirtatiously, printing out oodles of things like maps, and hotel details, and...anything else that I think of. I'm sure there are other things I want to print. I'm totes allowed to print stuff here too.

I just worked out how many yen I should have. Roughly 230,000. Thats almost quarter of a million. It sounds like I'm rich. I know I'm not. Well, actually, I kind of am. Compared to how much money I had this time last year, I'm loaded. I actually quite like looking back at my life this time last year, and comparing it to where I am now. This time last year, shit was rough. I mean, at the start of September, rather than Flying off to Japan, I was having my email and facebook accounts hacked and having a topless photo of myself being sent out to every one of my contacts. That was rad. And then a week after that, which this year, I will still be in Japan, having an awesome time with an awesome lady, I was dumped by a guy that I had fallen for in a huge way. Thanks Dan. Thank you all Dans.



Okay. I just went on my lunch/mission break. I've paid for my rail pass. On credit card. I LOVE YOU CREDIT CARD. I didn't have to. I could have paid with cash. I figure, if I pay with credit, I can transfer my pay next week when it comes through, cos I'll be in Japan, and then I'll be at least back to 0 balance, if not slightly in credit. And I'm getting holiday pay for the duration of my journey, which is rad, especially considering I only have maybe 4 days worth of holiday pay accrued. I'M SO EXCITED! i TRIED TO BUY MY HUNDREDS oh shit caps, of thousands of yen, but no one was carrying. I'll have to go to travelex. I might just go to the one in Auckland on my way out of the country because it's not like I'll have anything better to do to fill my time while waiting to leave the country.

My brow is currently furrowed. FURROWED. I just enjoy caps. Don't tell me you just vomited your meal and not offer explanation as to why. Oh wait, oh nup. I asked if he was okay, I got a "Yep. Strange." Reply, which doesn't actually...oh wait, okay. He said he'll be okay. Probably just stress related. Cool. I understand this whole stress/anxiety related puking thing. Kinda links back to an early paragraph. THE DANS PARAGRAPH. Because as I'm sure you all remember, there was a lot of puking in the month of September. And probably October too. I don't remember October all that well though. I can't think of anything in particular that happened that would help me to differentiate it from the rest of the year. Okay. Probably shouldn't put such large mouthfuls of cookie in mah mouth when I'm on the phones. I wasn't talking when Iput it in my mouth, but then the phone rang, and well, I had a mouth full of cookie so I couldn't answer, and then by the time I was almost ready they hung up. A lot of people call because their bus is a couple of minutes late, and then while they're waiting for their call to be picked up the bus arrives.

This blog is actually just a stream of thought. I'm...I was going to appologise. I then realised, no, the stream of thought blogging technique is probably at least 70% of my blogs charm. If it doesn't have that, what does it have? Probably nothing. Angry rants. Nothing and angry rants. I realise angry rants cancel out the nothing aspect of my blog, but you get the idea. I'm not even on drugs anymore. Well, I still have drugs sometimes. Because they're awesome. But, I've certainly cut down from my daily consumption to maybe once, twice a week. I think that's a healthy level. My lungs don't like spots very much anymore though. They also fuck me up real good. I had 2 on Sunday night, and I was maaaaashed.

Just so you know, this blog has taken many hours. I still haven't been to the dentist. I probably should have. I'll go when I get back. Yup. Procrastination man. Sheesh. It's a problem I have. I think a time management course sounds rather magical. Perhaps I'll get a better hold of my life. When I get home tonight, I'm going to make some delicious vegetable something. Maybe some couscous. Cos that shit's mint. And I have heaps of mushrooms and....zuchinnis. And spinach. And feta. I love feta. I would eat it with spinach and mushrooms every day for the rest of my life quite happily. Maybe not every day cos I'd get bored, but, I think I could eat it for quite some time and be content. But anyway, I'm going to make dinner for tonight, and lunch for tomorrow, and then I'm going to have a shower, and treat my thrush(fucking thrush. Day 3 of treatment. Tonight is the final night. So unpleasant. I don't enjoy the creamy vag).

YUS!!!!! Okay. I'm gonna go and stop rambling and instead have a perv at the reason why I'm working every day up until Tuesday when I leave the city. I need to learn how to say no. I really do. At least I'll have more money. Yeah, I'm working on Saturday. I meant to talk about that before. I didn't. I need to learn. MUST LEARN.

Also, before I leave, I decided on my bus today that I'm going to write a rambling travel journal thing. It will probably be just like this, but on paper instead. I may or may not publish portions of it in the future. Maybe. We'll see. Or I might just keep it to laugh at myself when I get old.

Loves y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment