Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A monkey ate my soup.

It didn't really. I don't even know any monkeys. Or where I would find one other than at the zoo, and I'm at work, which is ages away from the zoo, so it's totally not possible. I don't even have soup today, I have stir fry.

I am SO tired. Argh! I still can't sleep properly. I'm so exhausted, yet I can't sleep through the night. It's driving me insane. I was wide awake at 4am. I was so awake, that I contemplated getting up and going for a run, but then I looked at the time, and decided that probably wasn't the best idea. The streets of Newtown are dangerous. And 4am is no time to be running. Maybe I'll start doing erratic runs. I'm going to go for a sweet run tomorrow when I get up. It's going to be 6kms. I hope it's not raining. That would be a bit shit. I went for my run with Annie. It was 4.5kms. I'm gonna wrap up this blog tout suite(I don't know that that is the correct spelling, but I'ma roll with it all the same). It's real short huh.

I'm just gonna say it now, because I know she doesn't read my blogs...wait...this might come back to bite me in the ass. I won't say it. All I can say, is that I'm going to beat smokings ass. I'm determined not to fail...while in Wellington...I'm going to include an out of the country clause. And...yeah. I don't know what else I was going to say. Probably because I don't actually have anything to say.

I've almost finished reading Roomanitarian by Henry Rollins. I quite enjoy it. I'm going to finish reading it tonight. I've been trying reading until I'm pretty much asleep. It works, but then I wake up a few hours later. SO STRANGE! But tomorrow, I'm gonna give it back to my boss. Cos it's his book. Yeah, that's right. Sucking up to the boss. Sucking off the boss. SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK OMG.

I'm making lemon meringue pie tonight. It should be delicious. I'm going to make sure everything(mostly the meringue) is super whipped to ensure extra deliciousness. And then it will be beautifully glossy also. I'm excited. It's going to pass the time most excellently.

OVER AND OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment