Monday, March 21, 2011

Totally addicted to blog

I'm not.





Maybe a little. Just as a boredom passer. So fucking bored all the time. The internet isn't interesting. I have timetabling stuff to do, but I can't do it because I'm upstairs, and I don't have the programs I need to do it installed on my computer. I can't be bothered. Really, truly, cannot be bothered.





So, we had a flat inspection today. Didn't know it was happening. Hadn't received any notice of it. That's pretty awesome. House was MASSIVELY MESSY. Technically, they shouldn't have come into our house cos it's illegal. Dicks. Also, had a cat in the house. Mmmm. Potentially bad times ahead. Eeeee. I don't want to be kicked out. I love that house. It fills my heart with joy.





I'm really enjoying my tentacles top. It's good. The....1/3 sleeves are quite excellent. And the fact that I have tentacles bursting out of my side. When I saw bursting, it's just a picture. But it's rad. And I'm lovin it. I'm going to upload my video blog from this mornin when I get home. Maybe after a run. I might have to....hmmmmm, mysterious. I have no idea what I was going to say. I need to do some cleaning. I've reached the guilty stage. I'm just so freaking tired by the time I get home most of the time. It's a problem. I also have to bake cookies, I made the dough last night. Om nom nom. Chocolate sugar cookies. Need to make em into hearts. And ice em real pretty. Or try to. I haven't really mastered icing. It's not really something that I've tried in a big way before.





Ooooh. Weekend. Pictures. I was trouble.






I don't even remember this. I believe it completely though. With the hilarious innuendo all night, definite pashy face at times. I want to know what happened next. Maybe it was me being vomity. Who knows? Anyway. Damn. Crush. A healthy crush though. I mean, I'm not around him all the time, he isn't in a position of power over me, I'm pretty sure it's ever so slightly mutual. And, I haven't tested this at all yet, but from what I know of him, I don't think he's going to bail on me 3 days in a row without a damn good reason.

Such a big crush.

Well anyway, I'm gonna go and do some complaints. Because I haven't done them yet. And I should. Even though they're stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment