Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Winning time.

Hey yo Wasssssup? I'm at work. Surprise surprise. Doing the late shift. My absolute fave. But you know what? I'm getting picked up after, and going somewhere(I assume my house) with a certain man, and I'm quite happy about that. Because, I don't know what's going on, but this will be the 3rd time in 3 weeks. Once a week. This is amazing. You know where I was at barely a month and a half ago. I was in nowheresville. Getting nothing. And now? Shiiit. Probably because I stopped trying. It's all I can think of. I just. I just can't think of any other reason. It's not like I look amazing now and looked like shit before - I haven't had one of those fantastical movie makeovers that turn me from geek to goddess. Nope. Nothing has changed, apart from the fact that I just kind of...stopped trying. I wasn't going to put in bitchloads of effort if I wasn't getting any return. I'm not stupid. If I try something for a while, and I don't get results, I'm not going to keep trying. There isn't any point. And yes, I did try for a long time. Because I liked him. I still do. I'm feel like I'm kind of letting go of that as an option though. Like he is actually just a filler(LOL) until I find something better. And when I say better, I mean, more fulfilling. Probably with way more sex. Because - lets face it - I love sex. Lots of it. Insatiable appetite. That was a big paragraph. I wanted to break it up, but I couldn't. There was no easy breaking point. Like a giant shit that you stare out and can't figure out what your next move should be. Do I try flush again? Is it time to bring in the poo stick(I don't have one of these, I think it should be crafted individually for each unflushable)? Will a bucket of water do? We don't even own a bucket. Gosh. Luckily, I don't do giant poos on a regular basis. Because I poo daily, and don't let that shit build up until it's massive and trying to climb out the side of the bowl. Enough about poo? Yes, I think that might be. I should start putting through complaints. I don't want to. I still have a glorious 2 hours remaining. No. Not 2. 3. I have 3 hours remaining. 2 hours and 48 minutes to be precise. Shiiit. It just keeps going. Today has been slow. So slow. I had to change my computer password today. I made it something hilarious. I'm going to tell you, because I know you aren't going to be in my building trying to log onto computers as me. Because there really isn't any point, and it would be FAR more effort than it's worth. I don't even have access to anything. Anyway. No. Wait. I'm not going to tell you. I need to keep more secrets. Sometimes I feel like I'm too free with my information. Too free. Yet secretive. Yeti. Check out this lady http://www.zmonline.com/galleries/missuni/default.aspx?id=0135 They're sposed to be foxy uni ladies. Most of them, are not. I love this lady http://www.zmonline.com/galleries/missuni/default.aspx?id=0133 . RRRawr. THIS ONE SCARES ME http://www.zmonline.com/galleries/missuni/default.aspx?id=0121. I'm so critical of other females. Today, my boss said to one of my co-workers that if you were a single straight male, that yoga classes were a goldmine. When my coworker asked in reply what kind of age they were, I immediately replied "Nearing mutton". I got an oooooh harsh. But it's TRUE! They're throwing themselves at you because they're desperate and feel like their time is running out. They're panicking about the possibility of spending the rest of their lives alone. I'm being harsh. I know. But really. This one is weird http://www.zmonline.com/galleries/missuni/default.aspx?id=0105 I'm aware I feel threatened easily. But not at the same time. My bitchy claws come out quickly though. I mean, I know I'm attractive, I know men want me, yet somehow...I don't know. It's weird. I think it's really only with certain men that cause me to feel threatened. I bet you couldn't poooooossibily guess who fits that bill. LOOK AT HER! http://www.zmonline.com/galleries/missuni/default.aspx?id=0078 LOVE THIS LADY http://www.zmonline.com/galleries/missuni/default.aspx?id=0058 Okay. Running. Away. I just got bailed on, but in an "I'm eating your puss now and will eat it for you again in the morning, but I'm too tired to do it tonight" kinda way, which I'm okay with, cos as long as I'm gettin my puss eaten, I'm happy. I'm not going to lie. I like it. A lot. I think that was what was missing with Dan the second. There was no freaking oral. WHERE WAS THE ORAL? Not in that relationship, I can tell you that much. Okay. Over and out. LOVE YOU X

No comments:

Post a Comment