Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WACHAAAAAW!

Wachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!




Suuuuup bitches?




I'm at work. Suprise suprise. I get to do 11 hours today. Wohoooooooo! Nothing like 7am to 6pm. And then I'm going to go home and make venison burgers. And they will be delicious. So delicious. Om nom nom nom nom.




I feel nauseous. SO nauseous.




I'm eating mints to try and persuade it to go away. I'm not sure that it's helping.








This is a cherrywood and silver spanker. I want. It is essentially a pretty stick to hit peoples bottoms with.


I have a bit of a thing for spanking at the moment. Not hard spanking. Just enough to get a little bit of a tingle. Ya know?


I want to punch him in the face. I don't. I kind of do. He's fixating on this girl he used to date when he was 13. 20 years ago. (He just became friends with her on facebook). Okay. He just walked over to steal mints as I took a call and franticly tried to minimise this window. Because if he saw this, he would blatantly be able to tell what I was talking about. Ah well. Right. So, he's flirting with her on fb(cos she's in the UK) and she's married - aparently she's the one flirting with him, doesn't really matter either way. Apparently she's having problems with her marriage because they can't get pregnant. I'm sorry, but I disapprove. I realise that my morals may be curious at times, but when it comes to relationships, proper relationships, where monogamy is expected, I think it's wrong. I mean, a little bit of flirting can be okay, but moderation, and preferably with randoms over people that you have some kind of connection to. Is that weird? Am I totally misguided?


Now he's flirting with me. I can feel your disaproving looks from here. I love it. Fuuuuuck. I can't help it. It's too hot not to love. Sheesh. I really can't help it. It's like a drug. But without the come down. Wait. No. There is definite come down action because I'll be feeling all awesome and shit and then it all goes out the window with one of his retarded fucking things he says. It's okay. I feel like I have a better grip on things after this weekend. Such a better grip. We just discussed deal breakers in relationships. Children is a big one. I would agree. Fuck. I've gotten to the age when the children thing is actually a real thing that I should contemplate when starting a serious relationship. Hahahahahaha relationship. I feel like I'm never going to have one of those. I think so long as I get some spooning and sweet sweet morning sex everything will be okay. Yep.


I'm doing a bunch of overtime. I'm going to buy pretty underwear. And dresses. I don't know where I'm finding these dresses, but I want. I WANT MORE PRETTY THINGS. They make me happy. Damn I'm hungry. This blog has taken 2.5 hours so far. I have to admit, I haven't been completely dedicated to the non...why did I say non? I don't know. Mystery. That's the problem with answering calls and getting distracted by other people. I'm typing...shiiiiit happened again. Golly gosh. I'm sorry.


I think, I might just add bits to this through out the day. I'll just keep going until 6pm. Because, well, shiiit, don't have much else to do. I want to make him come for coffee with me. I don't know if I can manage that. It's worth a shit. A shot. Hahahaha. I crack myself up. All the time. Every day. I laugh at myself. This is going to be an epic blog of nothing much I hope you know. I'm feeling not so negative right now, this is good, it's a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment