Friday, March 18, 2011

You're not trying hard enough.

To win my heart.

Wait, oh, yes, maybe you are. I don't know. I just wanted to say you weren't trying. I WANT COCK IN MY VAGINA. Yes. I do. Because, while Tuesday morning was awesome, and all too enjoyable, there was something lacking. And that lack was penetration. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR PENIS IN MY VAGINA. It BELONGS there. That my friends, is supposed to be where the majority(some penises don't like vaginas) of cocks should spend any opportunity they get. Just fill me up. Go on. Dooooo iiiiiit. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

I'm not actually that desperate. But I would like to fuck him. Especially when he looks at me with his "I'm undressing you with my eyes" possibly "I'm imagining eating your pussy right now". Just put it in me. Go on.

Okay. So, sexual frustration isn't actually the reason why I started bloggin today. Boredom is. Cos goddam I'm bored. The internet is losing it's abilities to entertain me effectively. Probably because I'm at work all the time. Goddammit. I think I am actually, just ever so slightly, allergic to avocado. Not enough to make me stop. Maybe I should. Or just eat it way more occasionally than I do. That might be a good plan. But I love it. I don't want to stop hanging out with it so often. It's not like I'm not a fan of doing things that aren't necessarily the best for me.

Whoa che moma. YOu know how sometimes, you see someone, and you're like "damn, that's a big butt", and it happens every time, because for some reason in your mind it shrinks over time. Pretty much the opposite to what happens in real life.

I can't stop looking at peoples groins. I CAN'T STOP IT. It's so...uh. I just can't stop myself. My eyes are drawn. I'm fighting SO many urges today. I think it's the lack of sleep. It makes me less capable of stopping the urges before they become, well, urges. I just see things and I was to do them, or I hear music, and I want to booty dance. Holy crap I wanna shake my butt. I'm going to have to wait until I get home, but when I finally get there, I'ma jiggle my ass around so good.

I'm gonna go. Do something. I don't know what. Clean my desk and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment