Friday, July 23, 2010

Decided.

I've decided, I stop smoking on the 1st of August. That's my date, I'm gonna stick to it. No more smoking ANYTHING. I think I'll probably off the wagon. Probably when I go to Japan. I'll probably fall off before then also. And the not smoking anything part is just to make it easier with the cravings. Because if I smoke green, then I'll want a cig, it's as simple as that. So, I will be smoking gren again, but I'll be waiting until I don't want to smoke as badly. This week is going to be filled with highness. It will be magestic.

AND I've already got some SWEET rewards lined up. So so so so so so sweet. I'm quite excited. The reward system will provide a lot of motivation I feel. The fact the rewardee sees me almost every day will be helpful also.

I'm getting my hair cut on Wednesday. I'm excited. Not that anything all that different will be happening, but my roots will be done and I can sort out my fringe cos it's annoying and...yep. It will be mint. I can't figure out how I want my fringe though. I might get it just above my eyesbrows at the shortest point, but I'm not sure. I should look at hair cut pictures. It might inspire me. Or it might just make me aprehensive and uncertain. I think we'll go with inspiration here though. Bcause that's what I need. I need a couple of other things too to be fair. I'm dealing with that though. I'm fighting through it. I'll survive. I'll be awesome no matter what.

Quite proud of myself for getting my life sorted. Like, I'm taking charge of shit and in control of how I live my life pretty much for the first time. Not that I haven't been living my life roughly the way that I've wanted to since I left Dunedin. I'm just in a position now where I can actually do things that I want to and I have the drive to do it. I'm feeling more motivated than I have in a very, very long time. I've actually achieved my new years resolution. This is amazing. I said I was going to be proactive, and look where I am. Proactivity Central baby! I have a job, I'm attending group fitness classes...I still want to do kick boxing, there's still a bit of rage that I need to get out but I'll worry about that one when I get back from Japan. Gonna learn how to drive when I get back from Japan too. And I'll be working Monday - Friday, 7-3.30 which will make it SO much easier to organise my life. I'm so sorted. I'm so excited. My life is moving forward in quite possibly the most positive way since I left that icey hole. Loving life, even if I still have a few hurdles to jump. This shit is bananas. I'm going on a break. I'll probably write more later cos I'm hella bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment