Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mildly sedated

That's how I feel right now. I'm at work. In fact, I will most likely always be at work when I'm writing a blog. Unless I decide to make a stoned rambling one. Then, I will not be at work. Because work is not the place to be high, although I think it would help me to connect better with the majority of our callers. It may make things harder though when I try to figure out what time things leave, but at the same time, I would be at the same level of the callers. They can't read timetables, I wouldn't be able to either, it would be a level playing field and I wouldn't feel like abusing them all the time. I don't of course. I'm a professional kinda lady.

I love people. A lot. Without them, I would spiral into a dark depression. At the same time, I hate people. Not all people. Just the crap ones. I can't be bothered with dealing with people anymore tonight. Unfortunately I still have an hour and a half at work, in my customer service role. I don't think the ritz I consumed last night are helping my current motivation to deal with crap people. I should really put through the complaints from the other day. I don't like complaints. I send through the compliments straight away, because it's nice passing on nice things about other people. The complaints often get forced to wait around for a day or two before I send them.

I want to eat things. I have a mandarin but I'm feeling a tiny bit refluxy so that probably wouldn't be a good idea. I'll just continue to drink my now cold tea. And have some cold medicine. It's crap how they aren't allowed to sell pseudoephidrine anymore. Stupid P addicts stealing my right to get effective sinus relief. And the mild tingly sensation I had grown to love every time I got sick. It was the only part of being sick I ever enjoyed, and now it's gone. I'm going to make snickerdoodles when I get home. I've never had them before, let alone tried to bake them. I'm sure they'll be delicious. I only want to make them because of their name. It's fun to say. And people assume it has snickers bars in it but no, it's just a biscuit rolled in sugar and cinnamon. I think they'll be fun to make. Yeah, I'm staying at home on a Saturday night to bake cookies. I'm fucking cool. So rock star last night.

I realise I touched on ritz a mere two paragraphs ago, but I didn't really say anything. I love it. I got to have some sweet sweet deep and meaningfuls with my bro, and then I did some dishes, and smoked some green, and was still cranking, and then at 3am I felt the crash coming on. I was mildly relieved because I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep for...ages. 3.30am was to be fair, over an hour and a half after I wanted to be in bed. I wasn't even supposed to do anything last night but I just...if I get invited to hang out with people I love, I find it hard to resist. And things that go up your nose...I find it hard to say no. It's lucky I'm not often presented with these kinds of temptations. And that drugs here are way too ridiculously expensive to get any real habit. I sound like I do hard drugs all the time. I don't. Maybe a couple of times a year at the most.They fall into the occasional fun category. How much crap have I written? Aw yeah? A reasonable amount.

OMG Spice Girls just came on the radio. It reminds me of being 10. I hated being 10 for the most part. 11 was pretty awful too. Probably because I had no friends. Starting at a new school where everyone had been friends since they we 5 was a bit tough. Especially when you're as weird as I am. I'm not that weird. Okay, I am a bit different. I'm just unique. I like to go against the grain in the most conformist way possible. I'm babbling. I hated school. It wasn't my thing. Kids were mean.

Okay. I'm going to stop babbling about nothing. I'm going to instead...do something. I don't know. Yawn and stuff. Yeah. Awesome. And think about snickerdoodles. Just writing the name gives me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment