Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SO MUCH ENERDY

OOOOooooooh shit. Buses have a stop work meeting today. I've been here since 8am and I'm here till 6pm. This shit is bananas. SO many calls. So many retarded people who don't pay attention to things that go on around them. To be fair, if it wasn't for the fact that I work here, I possibly wouldn't know about it either.

BURGER PARTY TONIGHT! I'm super excited. 3 of my fave ladies. And burgers. And Outrageous Fortune. What more could I ask for? I don't know. I really don't know what could be better. Sure, a couple of people who can't attend because of other country/island related issues would be awesome to have along as well, but ya know, can't have everything.

So, pole classes last night. I got myself a sweet battle scar on my hand. How you ask? Well, I removed a 10 cent(ish) piece size piece of skin. Not quite to the layer where it would bleed, but enough that it hurt. Luckily it was at the end of the class. I was one of the more experienced members of the class. It was funny because I really don't think that I know shit, but apparently I've made vast improvements in the past 3 weeks. I would agree with it. I still can't get some of the moves. It's so hard! I got myself a sweet lotus going on though. I think it's my favourite one. And I can totally pull off the sweet floor work afterwards. I even get to incorporate my retarded catipillar! YUS! My arms aren't as sore as they have been post classes too so maybe I'm finally getting some decent enough muscle tone.

I decided once I stop smoking I'm going to start going for runs. Most likely with Annie(dog). Because I probably shouldn't run around Newtown at night on my own. What if I get too tired to run away from my attackers?! I'm actually not really scared of being alone in Newtown, I just feel it might be in my best interests.

LOLS I just made a girl REAL angry and it was hilarious. She told me they should have signs at every bus stop and I was like, do you know how many bus stops there are? Do you want us to cut down a couple of trees and put signs up everywhere? It was advertised in the paper and on the radio and there were signs on the buses. She got angry. She sounded kinda on the verge of tears and was rather angry. it was funny. I've had a lot of coffee. Maybe too much. Everything is funny. I have so much enerdy. Typo, but I like it. I'm no longer writing energy, it's enerdy from now on. Until I forget. In about 5 minutes later. Also, shouldn't have included that later in there, but it made me laugh.

My fingers are typing faster than my brain can formulate the words. Ahahahahahaha so many angry people. Oh man, things are so funny. I should go for my lunch break. Yes. Yes I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment